Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Choice.(Hamstring strain)

I was dying for playing soccer.
and I finally could play a game but from right before the game begins, my right back thigh started pain me like it was stretched out over the maximum.

I could not enjoy the time and ruined my players' morale.

I wanted to play. I felt like it'd be okay after a while.
I kept playing. I denied the need of rest that my body claimed.

keep playin!! That was my choice. and the pain got worse and worse.
It was yesterday.



Today I reluctantly went to the city to do somethings.
I barely walked. I was walking like an handicapped.
And I am home now. My leg stimulates and pains me quite strongly.


This short story gives an moral which can be applied to everything.


When you choose (to do) something, there's always outcome from it and you have to be responsible for that.




Choice is one of the most blessing and scariest thing amongst all the taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment