Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Han man's Diary.

I'm movin out.

Leaving this old beloved place, I just finished cleaning new house.
This house contract is verbal and under the personal contract without an agency.
Owing to that, I had to arrange up all by myself as a tenant.
The New place, which locates in Carnegie, is in Carnegie.


(What am I sayin?)
Anyway it means, I ain't need to worry abt train schedule after work any more.
But what I concern at the moment is that how I am gonna manage the ppl who moves in.
I ain't dare to worry the stuff. There's the one who got my back.

Hm. I've taken most of the furniture and stuffs out of the house and mop 'em up.
Thankfully, I could have a few fellas that helped me cordially so that I could ge things over within today. It's another help from the one who got my back.

What a day~!

Whole week is rainy but not today. It's quite amazing that the day I need clean weather most is bright breeze day. Thursday is the moving day and forecast says it'll be rainy. However, I ain't worry cuz there's the one who get my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment