Sunday, March 22, 2009

Job searching is about to start.



My visa type has been changed into Working Holiday Visa.
It's time to commence the project 'getting into University'.

This year will be tough and exhausting once again.
But it won't be so bothering to me cuz it is another new day for my hungry appetite for experience.
This instinct never fade away from my life regardless of my desire for common life.

PCA Certificate.
Personal Care Assistant becomes my brand new name of profession.
This work is full of caring and love.
And these things are the things that I'm about to learn more during this year.




Wow..
2009! I need more prayers since i feel i'm getting exhausted.

cheer for me will be welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you. Keep up the good work! SPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thx! That helps me a lot!

    I left comments a few times but don't know what's going on here.

    So I'm leaving again!!

    Anyway thx for your prayer.
    That's the best gift i want.

    ReplyDelete