Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hanman's diary.

Nowadays it's so easy to see tons of tubes in a bathroom.
Such as toothpaste, cleansing form, beautiful-skin-making mask, wrinkle-stretching kinda creams and so forth.

Some houses have so many tubes that I became under an illusion of being in a cosmetic shop.

I'm not the kind of guy who is familiar with all those cosmetic world!
It might be due to my childhood's memory that I don't feel like having so many things in my bathroom.
One tube, toothpaste, is enough as long as I have a soap. Bathroom, where to simply clean myself.

Shampoo was always in a plastic container in my thought. However, one of my friends broke up my bathroom-truth recently. Shampoo in a tube!! I reckon it as a waste or useless. But the friend told me material is too new, expensive and good for the health so company produce them with a small tube so that they can adjust the price of demand.

But I couldn't help getting out of this idea. That stupid tube is too small! it'll be run out quite soon! Washing is the point in a bathroom, not nourishing!!! yeah. I'm sure!



To get to the point, today I went to bathroom to brush my teeth. I picked up my brush, squeezed a tube and started brushing.

it tasted weird. After a few moment, I realized that it was a cleansing form of my share mate!!!!


Dang!

I feel like having stomachache now. This stupid cosmetic development! What's going on with this world!!!

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha:D I'm living my mom together, u can't imagine how many tubes she has in our bathroom..ㅋㅋㅋ Are u okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine it! hahaha.. Ladies... I'll never know! haha.

    I'm fine. haha. Thx for coming here~!!!

    So after exam, having fun?
    haha. Enjoy your time~!

    And who's that 'ohh hahaha' guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 하하하 You will know...;)
    Yeah, having fun, absolutly~!!

    ReplyDelete