Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who am I?

See I'm the God that you don't know about.
I gave you breath up in your lungs that you can't go without.
See you know the facts of my story you been told about.
I'm always reaching out for you but you just keep on holding out.
I know your doubts, I know you're thinking that I ain't real.

See I know the way you feel I walked earth just like you.
and like a child up in his father's arms, I long to hide you.

Manytimes I invites you.
I stand here right beside you.
But you walk right past, you ignore my hands here given to guide you.
I gave you gifts I gave you talents that you just gain your wealth.
But you took my gifts and talents only for you, just to glorify yourself.
I was beaten and bruised, crushed now for your iniquity.
Stripped naked, I was spit upon just for you to live eternally.
Yet you blaspheme me, you make moves without asking me.
Then you blame me for your troubles and calamaties, you kidding me?

Keep me first keep me in your life, and it's gonna be alright.
See i'm Jesus Christ.



from '5th element' by KJ-52.

No comments:

Post a Comment