Sunday, March 7, 2010

Han man Diary.

It gets started to become eager to play drum once again.

havin not played drum for last 2 months, to see somebody playin drum drives me crazy.


It is not good that I feel like shackled into time. The frame irrelevant to myself that everyone is entrapped is expanding its dark hands over my freedom.

It's quite great feeling to be back to school, tho.
Although I encounter the situation I sit with someone much younger than me(I hope there's no generation gap), I finally acquired the gratification of being one of the most which I've longed for a long long time!


But this busyness of doing all the things i can afford to at the moment finally locked me in the calculative perspective to the time I have.


Ah... University. tertiary education is as precious, lonely and detestable as I never dreamt after my silly rough attitude towards schools washed off of me.

It's called further studying. but it's just first studying for me. The fact requires me to compensate the bygone time I wasted when I was in school.


Hm. Epitomizing article homework of knowing nature gives me nothing to know naturally.


Understanding society shakes my collar to urge me to say that I won't be able to.


Japanese, the one of the hateful subjects in my teenage, is once again popped up onto the surface to test my immune against heterogeneous abhorrence.


Principles of marketing feels like when i need to go to market to buy food.(which I have no idea how to do.)



nevertheless, the reason I can be thankful and grateful is that I know it's not me who's doing all these. The only duty I gotta do is just to do hard. That's it.


And then, the consequences, hence, are all acceptable, since I trust what he gives is good for me.



So, let's get ends of my lip wide to east and west.

No comments:

Post a Comment