Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hanman Diary.

Knowing nature.
Understanding Society.
Japanese.
Principles of Marketing.

----------------------.
One info.

ohisaSHIBURI desu ne. - means 'haven't seen you for a long time' of a formal way.

When teacher asked the class to repeat, I grinned a bit.
Cuz it sounds like 'where the F*** are you saying now, huh?' in korean.

And then,

informal way of 'haven't seen you for a long time' ..... It was another bomb.

SHIBARAku desu ne.

............. it's just 'You, F***' in korean.

I never laugh with dirty jokes or curse words since I changed my mind.

But it's Japanese. the one I hated for my whole life till I realize i have to love everyone in the world.

This subject is getting interesting.
Ah... due to the repeatation, I used korean bad words today since long time ago.
Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment