Friday, December 12, 2008

Dwindling myself grabs me tight with confidence.


I've got a thankful fruit from this year's effort.

For this second chance,
I set a goal of 100% attendence in school and fulfiled it.
I've got enough score to be called 'successful'.

I had been confident at the first time and I broke my heart with my own chisel and hammer.

As time goes by, everything looked so far from me.

So, I diminished myself in me.
I had known that I am nothing but a mere defect.
So I gave up myself and let him be the one to decide my way.
And with the joy sharing with him, I came down here.


I checked how far i can do over the given opportunity and it was successful.
I could get compensation paid of what i'd thought i lost.

That's all. That's all i wanted.
Even though I cannot go on this splendid, desired and blessed torture(competing with english speakers...), I am already happy enough and satisfied.

If I were given a bad result, I would be happy for having this opportunity I desired for a while.
So, how can i be unhappy with the fact that I got a successful result from it? Haha.




Nothing has been confirmed yet. What I see is never be the one coming later.
whether it'll be Mining or working in a farm, it's time to be ready to make another thankful fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment