Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My bloger! - Ethel Chan-

whoever comes here(even once), tell me here or send me a photo of you thru e-mail.

hahaha.. just to keep and see who are here and i'll post them!

thx.. hahaha. (or leave a comment so that i can see who you are. I'll post it.)


Actually, all of sudden, I just felt that this blog need to be a bit playful like others'.
(and nothing to do..... for this whole month..)

anyway, i'll be looking forward to you!

.
.
.




Ethel Chan.

That's her. No description is needed other than that photo. It is quite sure that Melbourne is not the reason why she has been high throughout this year. She's hyperactive. That's all I can say.

Thx Ethel for this year, especially for your E&D folder. Your way of saying 'hi' to me(waving hands AND legs) was impressive enough to remember you. I don't think i'll see it next year, but i hope i see it in 2010. haha.


God Bless U.

No comments:

Post a Comment