Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My bloger! - Tan Yan Jun-

whoever comes here(even once), tell me here or send me a photo of you thru e-mail.
hahaha.. just to keep and see who are here and i'll post them!
thx.. hahaha. (or leave a comment so that i can see who you are. I'll post it.)

Actually, all of sudden, I just felt that this blog need to be a bit playful like others'.
(and nothing to do..... for this whole month..)

anyway, i'll be looking forward to you!


.
.
.




Tan Yan Jun a.k.a. 'June'.

My City Motel owner. Even though she haven't worn any skirt for this year, she is one of the most girlish girl. I haven't told her this yet but she's quite caring GIRL. haha.(I mean it.)

You know what? If you go Clayton next year, Oakleigh is really good place to stay! Haha. Then we can be neighborhood! I'll look forward to meet you again here next year! Thx for everything this year and Thx again!

God is with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment