Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My bloger! - Jasmine Law-

whoever comes here(even once), tell me here or send me a photo of you thru e-mail.
hahaha.. just to keep and see who are here and i'll post them!
thx.. hahaha. (or leave a comment so that i can see who you are. I'll post it.)

Actually, all of sudden, I just felt that this blog need to be a bit playful like others'.
(and nothing to do..... for this whole month..)

anyway, i'll be looking forward to you!


.
.
.


Jasmine Law (I don't know why but this blog keeps erasing photos and i don't think it's good for me to keep changing DBSK's photo. haha.)

I couldn't have much time to talk to her. But I remember that she was so excitied when I come up with K-pop stars.

Thx for visiting my blog!! I hope that you are enjoying this poor one! So are you coming back to Melbourne next year? haha. I wish you learn and get influenced from only good things in Korean stuff!! haha. .there're so many things bad. Have good time during the holiday.!!

God Bless U!

No comments:

Post a Comment