Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My bloger! -Nori Bugyinszki-


whoever comes here(even once), tell me here or send me a photo of you thru e-mail.

hahaha.. just to keep and see who are here and i'll post them!

thx.. hahaha. (or leave a comment so that i can see who you are. I'll post it.)


Actually, all of sudden, I just felt that this blog need to be a bit playful like others'.
(and nothing to do..... for this whole month..)

anyway, i'll be looking forward to you!

.
.
.





Nori Bugyinszki.

She is from Hungary. She's a blessed daughter of God. I think she wouldn't know that she encourages me a lot when I feel down. English is always troublesome for communication btwn her and me. I told her that i'll learn Hungarian, but now it seems her Korean is far better. Her e-mail in my mail box is always starts with Szia Hani~!!!. haha. hm..

I'm so sorry for that I haven't been in Korea last summer. And I feel bad about me losing Magyarorszag language since I left Magyar. But I'm sure we'll meet again cuz God is right there looking down us. Thx for your prayer all the time and I'm still looking forward to listening to your drumming!!! Nori~! thx for cheering me up all the time~!



God Bless U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment